From: Tom Watkins <dmctom@xxxx>
To: DMC News Group <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Logo/Stickers

I may be in the minority on this issue but I think that remaking "QAC"
stickers is not appropriate as this would mean that anyone could buy one
and place it on their car. Even people with bad intentions when
selling....."yeah this car is perfect....see my QAC sticker!" The QAC
stickers are a part of DMC history and a part of the process when the
cars were made. Unless the car was actually gone over by one of the
original QAC locations I feel it isn't right to simply add one to your
car unless you are replacing one that already existed and is old/fading.

Tom