Re: [DML] Fuel Injector Cleaners

In a message dated 9/15/03 5:29:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
anaheim_21@xxxx writes:

> 3M makes a fuel injector cleaner that is supposed work great. Has
> anyone on the DML run fuel system cleaners through their systems?
> What were the results?

My business used to be a dealer for these cleaners. Was it the 3-part
aerosol setup? If so, i looked at it and pondered using it but i wasn't sure if i
could get the applicator to work with the air box as it goes down into the air
meter. I never tried but let me tell you, probably half of the customers i
sold it to came back not long after installation to personally tell me how much
a difference it made on their gas milage and general engine feel. supposedly
it is the best stuff on the market and many dealerships use it as an "OEM
Service". i know of a couple in my area for sure.

Andy