From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 10:55 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Key codes for two key cars

Did two key cars use same blank for each? Don't know if mine is proper
two key or if ignition cylinder was replaced with compatible grooves but:

With different keys now for ignition and doors (actually just one
double cut key), I only have one X code under driver headliner.

Bill Robertson

moderators@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews