Re: Black Interior?

D's with vin 10580 or after all have a medium gray carpet. This was
done to brighten up the interior of the black D's. Prior to this
change, grey interior cars had light grey carpet & black interior cars
had a dark grey carpet. I would assume that the '83s with grey
interior & black seats are owner changed, but they could have been
assembled that way. After all, some '83s have the earlier style
exhaust pipes without the flared tips.

John Yeoman