Resin cast model car

I just bought a resin cast model DeLorean from a guy in England. For a
picture look up eBay Item # 1184965584. I got his permission to quote his
description of the model on the DML. So here it is:

as far as history of the models,
i have experience in casting various items for 15 years. i do it for a
living,
but the cars are done from home as a hobby,
my neighbour drives a delorean and i made it for him as a present.
things took off as he took it around the classic car shows.
he had 15 made to sell to friends an fellow drivers and i sell others on the
net etc.
it is still early days and i recon 35/40 have been sold, litteraly
worldwide,
with the bulk going out to the u.s.a.
i also make a lotus europa
vw beetle
bond bug
and am working on others. i only started all of them earlier this year.
they are cast in a 1 piece seamless rubber mould from polyester resin filled
with metal powder to replicate the stainless steel effect.
thats about it really.
hope you enjoy it when you get it next week
and remember................spread the word!!

look farward to hearing from you when it arrives.

best regards
andy
(mail me with any questions problems etc ...no problem)

For those who want to reach Andy, e-mail him at ANDREWTITTENSOR(AT)aol.com.