[DML] Re: Molds/Body Dies

Scalar Electromechanics 101 time

Some of you may already know that technology exists to make metals change
states at room temperature, i.e. made to soften, liquefy and even vaporize
without being heated. The science behind this is a subset of Scalar
Electromechanics and is rather fascinating if you are into that sort of
thing. Where this concerns DeLoreans is that it would be an excellent
method for making new body panels. Molds could be made from a non-metallic
material and then sheets of softened stainless steel could be easily shaped
in these molds. When the phlogiston dissipates, the metal re-hardens and
voila! A similar process has been used for some time now by specially
licensed defense contractors. Where this gets real flaky is it is the same
basic technology that involved the Philadelphia Experiment. For reasons of
national security it has been kept out of college physics courses for
decades, but that is changing. How am I supposed to end this posting? How
about: "If I tell you any more then men in black suits are going to have to
kill you." Seriously, if you are interested in this sort of thing, the
public library is a great place to start. Look for patents & items written
by Patrick Flanagan.

Walt Tampa, FL