DeLorean Body Kit & Door Rubber

Hi all,

I am sure that I saw a DeLorean with some kind of body kit on it on
the net a while ago. Is there a specific body kit for the DeLorean
and if so does anyone know were I could get one from, and how much it
costs.

Also doe anyone know whether you can get hold of the outer door seal
of the roll rather than in pre cut lenghts?. It seems rather
expensive from all of the DeLorean vendors I have looked at on line
in comparison to other rubbers I have brought.

Thanks

James
UK