From: DMC83in99@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Reliable De Lorean
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:17:28 EST

You know, it's stories like these that just go to show exactly what kind of
car they built. Sure, they have their quirks, and like anything else, if not
taken care of, they deteriorate, but I've never lost the chance to tell
someone how much more dependable my 83 DMC is over my 98 Camaro. So far
because of break downs the Camaro has been in the shop 12 times, the DMC 0.
Pretty good stats I think.

Scott

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx