[DML] Re: Miramar Car Show

I show my car on the ISCA circuit and fingerprints are standard
I got to the point of putting up a sign that said PLEASE TOUCH
people actually got nervous and it actually has had the opposite effect. I
now get less finger prints
Hard to figure out people
A little windex and its as good as new
I leave my car at shows all the time and have never had a problem
I even leave stuff inside
so far so good and I don't recommend it but most of what I leave is xerox
copies so no great loss.
I do fear the idiots that come to car shows with big belt buckles or cameras
dangling from their neck. The must be brain dead. Glad there is just a
little paint.

Ken
DeLorean Car Show "Year 2000"

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews