From: "Ian T. A. Foster" <ian@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Arrest Warrant...
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 07:44:02 +0100

Hi John,

Not wishing to seem "Politically incorrect" but was this arrest warrant issued
in Ireland or Britain/N.Ireland. Surely it was only the Brits that got 'stung'
financially by the DeLorean saga? JZD can still go kiss the Blarney Stone if he
wants, surely?!

I recall as a kid at Limavady Grammar School (20ish years ago) in
History/Geography Class, how the N.Ireland Industrial policy had changed after
the DeLorean experiment ... Govt. Grants would from then on concentrate on
'local cottage industries' rather than big brash investments.

I later worked for the architect who had built the factory at Dunmurray. We put
forward proposals for Govt. to split it up into a number of smaller units.

Cheers, IAN

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Does your free web site address contain more letters than the alphabet? Register a domain name with DomainDirect. A domain with NO hosting fees. Visit http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/49 for full details.