[DML] Painted DeLoreans website

Hi, everyone!

I've started the Painted DeLoreans website at:

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/deloreans/index.htm

Please stop by! Only a few people have submitted pics so
far, but they are good pics! Check out Dan's STUNNING black
and gold DeLorean!

If you've taken pictures of a painted DeLorean and would like
to see them on the site, please e-mail them to me, along with
a note granting me permission to post them. Let's make this
site a really good collection of "DeLoreans in Color!"

Thanks,
Brian Henderlong
DOA# 4977
VIN# working on it...