[DML] Re: Stalling, etc,-

----- Original Message -----
From: <mbslaw@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 1999 10:10 PM
Subject: [DML] Stalling, etc,-

> I have just gotten almost all of the bugs out of #2904 that I bought last
fall except when the gas tank is down to 4-5 gals the car begins to stall
out when I corner sharply
> or stop suddely

DMC modified the fuel baffles starting with vin #4782. Baffles prior to that
tended to dissolve over time when immersed in gasoline. I'm not sure if they
would completly dissolve but they did tend to melt into an unusable shape.
I'd guess that's one of the reasons they're hard to come by now.

Bruce Benson

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews