[DML] Re: engine removeing

Michel,
Form-a-gasket was never used at the factory, all the engines left the
engine manufacturing plant in Douvrain France completely assembled with
factory gaskets in place. When they arrived at the DMC plant they were
installed as is, all that was necessary was to attach electric's and
plumbing.

To completely remove the engine follow the procedures at C:04:01 in the
Workshop Manual.

The PRV is an extremely well sealed engine, most oil leaks occur at the oil
sender, change this item and its seal and you may find that your oil leak
will go away.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/65