[DML] Re: The Bricklin

Hello,

Last year while driving down a road in new jersey i saw one. It was for
sale, it was a white 75 i believe. it had 10k miles on it. We saw it said
'Was that a bricklyn" and made a sharp turn around. We say it, the guy
wanted $10k for it. The inside was in ok shape. The doors seemed to make
it hard to get in it. The inside is not as nice as the DeLorean. The owner
was there and we had to head on. We never got to test drive it. Ohh well.

- Shain