      1. Re: no power
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: idle revisited [Mode Switch]
           From: "Adam 16683" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: New, Untitled Delorean in Dallas - 126 miles - black / auto
           From: "Dan RC30" <danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Delolrean grout on DIY channel
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Black Side Stripes
           From: "thebrave65" <johnnysher1@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: idle revisited [Mode Switch]
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: DeLorean SPOILER
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: New coolant bottle/bleeding question
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Low temp on guage
           From: "mcookwwi" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Auto gear shift lever
           From: "Mick" <mick_kerfoot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Black Side Stripes
           From: "khyron_21502" <khyron_21502@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Volvo teams up to build what women want