[DMCForum] DeLorean Weekend 2014 Update

The website for the 2014 DeLorean Weekend in Las Vegas has been

The website has pictures from the 2013 DeLorean Weekend and
the planned events for the 2014 DeLorean Weekend.   Here are some of the highlights.

Driving tour to Red Rock Park and Cactus Joe's

Costume party and Car Show at shopping center at Eastern and Warmsprings.
(this is a big car show shopping center in LV.)

Lunch at the Mt. Charleston Lodge.  With fantastic views.  Mt. Charleston lodge
caters to LV car clubs, and this will be their 1st DeLorean event.  We have
a private parking area.

JC Penny Video shoot.  More BTTF recreations and new ideas!  This is a great location.

Free BBQ and surprise event for Star Trek fans

Lunch and Planning meeting on Sunday for 2015 DeLorean.  This is going to be a big
year for BTTF fans and  we hope to have a lot BTTF events and DeLorean Time Machines.

Remember the 1st 40 registrants get a valuable "goodie" bag.

Bob

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: