[DMCForum] Looking for DMC 12

I use to own serial number 2230. I miss the DeLorean and I'm looking to get another one  I am in Northern Nevada, Reno and willing to travel up to two days for the right car. If anybody has a clean looking good running condition DeLorean please shoot me an email

Dave. C172PLT@xxxxxxx

Sent from my Cricket smartphone

    DMCForum-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    DMCForum-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx