[DMCForum] PADMC Pittsbugh Fall Tech Session - Western PA - RSVP

[DMCForum] PADMC Pittsbugh Fall Tech Session - Western PA - RSVP

The PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session will be held on Saturday, August
28th, 2010 starting at 9:00 AM. This is an excellent to opportunity to
socialize and get any needed work done on your car.

We're easy to find -- just minutes from the intersection of I-79 and the
PA Turnpike (I-76) in Cranberry Township, PA . We hope to see all the
great people we've met at the previous tech sessions, and hopefully a
few new faces too! If your car is not ready to drive then just come and
visit, we'd love to see you! If you need directions, please see
http://www.PADMC.com or just let us know.

If you'd like to start the weekend early, please join us on Friday
evening for the Wexford Starlite Cruise -- one of the largest weekly car
cruises in the country, with around 1000+ cars attending each week.
It's only a 5 minute drive from the main strip in Cranberry.  (See
http://www.StarliteCarCruise.com/ for details.)

On Saturday, we'll start off at 9 AM. (Coffee and pastries to open your
eyes :-).  Snacks along with beverages (including beer) will be served
during the day. Around 1:00 PM we'll have a cookout for lunch, and a
dinner cookout around 5:30 PM.

At sunset, we'll have our very own REAL Drive-In on a huge 18' outdoor
screen, with vintage drive-in clips and a complete concession stand.

Please e-mail us to confirm your attendance, and perhaps a list of work
you'd like some help with. Significant others/children are welcome and
encouraged. (The Cranberry Water Park, about 1 mile away, is a favorite
with the kids! http://www.cranberrytownship.org/index.aspx?NID=146)

Please let us know if you plan to attend as early as possible, it makes
it so much easier to plan when we have a good count.

Hope to see you there!

-Dave and Juley
(VIN# 05927)

    DMCForum-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx