[DMCForum] 2015 Electric DeLorean at Mandalay Bay this Saturday

[DMCForum] 2015 Electric DeLorean at Mandalay Bay this Saturday

Bob,

Congratulations on your displaying the 2015 DeLorean!

How is your new Battery Monitoring System coming along?

I am in the process of trying to configure a new 300 volt battery pack for eD that can put out 1800 amps.  I would like to use lithium but the prices are still too high.  I can do it with lead but perhaps I will wait a bit longer to see if lithium ever comes down.

Dave Delman
electricDeLorean.com

    DMCForum-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    DMCForum-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx