[DMCForum] DCS09Prelude Day 2 Agenda Sunday Sept 20.

[DMCForum] DCS09Prelude Day 2 Agenda Sunday Sept 20.

DCS09 Prelude starts in just over 7 Weeks!

Day 2 of PCS09 Prelude.

Sunday is designed for those people driving to Las Vegas in their
DeLorean.  The morning is driving time.

11 AM - 1 pm The entertainments starts with lunch at the top of the
World restaurant at the Stratosphere.
This restaurant rotates 360°  so you get a full view of the strip and
the valley in 1 hour.   It is a great experience to start your Las
Vegas experience.

The best items are the deserts.  They are unique artistic creations, we
just get soup or salad and desert.

1pm - 5 pm.  In the afternoon, two events are scheduled.  A tour of
Springs Preserve gardens is recommended.  Again, to get another
inspiring view of Las Vegas other than the Strip.

The afternoon is also a tech session.   Hopefully, every ones car makes
it okay to LV.  but in case, we have repair tools and facilities at HQ.
   We did a number of minor repairs to two cars at the BTTF BBQ in the
prelude to Chicago DCS 06.

HQ will also be available for repair work all week for those who come
later in the week.

6-8 pm. Dinner on sunday is at the Sonic Drive in on Charleston.(see
web site for map).  This should be a great photo op if we get a number
of Deloreans. The 2015 Electric Delorean should be there.

Remember,  Monday is "Alternative Energy Day" and activities start at 9
AM at the LV water District.
"Hydrogen, solar cells, atomic energy. Oh My!"

See www.DCS09Prelude.com for more information.

We will be linking events in on the schedule to maps and directions to
facilitate ease of use next week.
This will make it easy to print out maps and events.

More details on monday and the rest of the Prelude in the coming days.

Bob

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: