From: Josh Porter <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DMCForum] DMCG
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 4:33 PM

I'm going to Guam for vacation in October and was wondering if anyone knew of a DeLorean over there?

A few coworkers told me there were two when they were there last year. The rumor has it that there is a black one and a stainless one. Both owned by the same guy but one is used as a parts car. My coworkers aren't really reliable when it comes to DeLoreans so I wanted to ask the experts.

Josh