[DMCForum] DMA Spring Social 09!!!

I am pleased to announce that we have secured a location for this year's Spring Social. This year it will be held at the Porsche/Volkswagen/Audi dealership part of Flemington Car and Truck Country in Flemington, NJ on 4/25/09. The new car dealership is on Rt. 202 south which is a 4 lane highway right in the middle of all of the dealerships in Flemington. Inside we'll have access to their lifts to perform the necessary inspections and torsion bar adjustments for members. Due to the location and the amount of publicity, this will be a very highly attended event. As always, Rob Grady from PJ Grady's DeLorean Sales and Service will be inspecting cars that day.

Not only will there be plenty of inspections being done on cars, but there will be food, music, and lots of fun. There will also be talented entertainers there throughout the day interacting with club members as well as walk-on visitors from the surrounding areas. This will be the best time to expose your car to a mass number of people who "...haven't seen a DeLorean since they were new!" and they'll be asking all of the typical questions that day, so be prepared!

Further updates will come on specifics of this year's Social as they arrive.

Details will be posted shortly on www.DeLoreanMidAtlantic.com. Please e-mail me directly if you have any questions.

Thank you,
---Dan

<*> Your email settings: