[DMCForum] DeLorean Owners Association

Good day all,

We wanted to drop in and introduce ourselves.  Many of you will have known us for years while others will have no idea who we are.  My name is Jack Stiefel and my wife is Virginia.  Together we are the new Florida Chapter Directors for the DeLorean Owners Association.

We bought Jack's 1981 DeLorean in 1997 in NJ.  Since then we have had the pleasure of having his car worked on by PJ Grady, Dave Bauerle, DMC Houston (in Columbus before moving to Texas), and last but not least DMC Florida as well as parts from Don Steger, D1, and John Hervey.  In 2007 we purchased Virginias car here in Florida for her anniversary present.  She will be the first to let you know that the 83 is hers.  We have been active in the community attending DCS shows as well as open houses and other gatherings either in the shade of a tree, in our driveway, or at an authorized repair center.  It has been quite a ride and we are very excited to be in Florida now enjoying the

We are very happy to be involved with this well established and active group.  The DOA has some real exciting improvements and additions to the family.  I am sure those of you who receive the DeLorean World magazine have seen one such improvement. IOHO the magazine is worth the membership. It has been covered about online of having an electronic 'zine and forgoing DW.  While this can be done think about what is in peoples collections from the past DW publications.  These are a piece of memorabilia as well as good reading. In 20 years all we would have is a collection of PDF files sitting in a folder.

If anyone needs to get a hold of either of us for any reason, please don't hesitate to call Jack at 813-951-2628 or email him at jack@xxxxxxxxx and once again it is a pleasure to be representing Florida in the DOA.

Jack Stiefel
Stiefel Aluminum Inc.

(813)951-2628

<*> Your email settings: