[DMCForum] DeLorean World Magazine Stage II Article

[DMCForum] DeLorean World Magazine Stage II Article

In the Spring 2009 issue of DeLorean World, we are doing an article
about the Stage II engine upgrade from DMC. If you have a Stage II
car, we would love to hear from you.

We are looking for the following:
your impressions of the car with the upgrade
what you like about it
what you dont like about it
Would you buy it again.
Is it worth the money.
Have you had any problems as a direct result of the Stage II
Anything else you would like to add that you feel will be significant
for the article.

Please send your "review" to president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If you
include and picture of yourself with the car, we will include it in
the article. Upon submitting the article, please include your name,
VIN, transmission type and phone number. The phone number will not be
published. We need it so if we need to clarify something, we can
contact you.

The deadline for submissions is February 28, 2009.

We look forward to hearing from you. Happy New Year everyone!!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)