[DMCForum] Re: What is the material world?

[DMCForum] Re: What is the material world?

Very scary stuff! When I asked what in the world the first rant was
doing on a DeLorean forum he said he started the forum. I can't
remember seeing the name before, but who knows.

Thanks, Jack, for putting an end to it.