[DMCForum] DMA Annual Holiday Party 08 Announcement

[DMCForum] DMA Annual Holiday Party 08 Announcement

Hello everyone. I'd like to officially announce the date, time and location of the Annual DMA Holiday Party. This year we'll be at the Hard Rock Cafe in Atlantic City, NJ on 12/13/08. The cost is $30/person which includes salad, a choice of four main entrees, and a special DMA dessert. Tax and tip is included in that price. The fun begins at 6:30pm sharp. Members need to pay in advance either by paypal or by 'check in the mail' so we can properly plan for this event.

Normally at this point in the message I'd start telling you about all of the things to do in the area... well, I think everyone already knows what A/C is all about so I'll save it this time. :)

Details and a link to sign up for the event will be posted on www.deloreanmidatlantic.com tonight. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

This event is for DMA Members only. Want to become a member? Go to http://deloreanmidatlantic.com/membership/membership.htm and sign up! There are a lot of perks when you're a member. Read all about them on the page.

Thanks,
---Dan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional