[DMCForum] Fall Foliage Tour 08 Only 3 weeks left to book hotel at speci

[DMCForum] Fall Foliage Tour 08 Only 3 weeks left to book hotel at special rate!

Yes, the event is 4 weeks away, but to get the discount of only
$74/night at the hotel, you need to register before the cutoff date
in 3 weeks. Also, there are only a certain number of rooms available,
and that's it! So don't procrastinate!

This Fall Tour is going to be the best FFT yet. All info is here:
http://deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/2008/fft/fft.htm

The discounts and free stuff this year is amazing. Just do the math!
For two people to do everything the whole weekend will cost you only
$264. That includes food and 2 nights in the Hotel!!! This is by far
the best deal ever without skimping on any excitement. In fact, this
event has the most going on out of them all. Just read what we're
going to be doing!
http://deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/2008/fft/fft.htm

So, sign up asap so we can prepare accordingly. If you have any
questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks and see you then!!!

---Dan
DMA President

<*> Your email settings: