[DMCForum] Hurricane

Hopefully everyone in the path of the storms coming towards the gulf
coast has a plan, if not. I would like to let everyone know, I am
opening my home to anyone who needs a place to stay for a short time.
If you are driving and need a place to stay around the Texarkana area
let me know or if you need a place to stay for a couple of days. I'm
still going to get hit but it won't be near as bad as the coast.

Josh