[DMCForum] Reminder - PADMC Pittsbugh Fall Tech Session - Western PA -

[DMCForum] Reminder - PADMC Pittsbugh Fall Tech Session - Western PA - RSVP

The PADMC Pittsburgh Fall Tech Session will be held on Saturday
September 6th, 2007 starting at 9:00 AM. This is an excellent to
opportunity to socialize and get any needed work done on your car.

We're easy to find -- just minutes from the intersection of I-79 and the
PA Turnpike (I-76) in Cranberry Township, PA . We hope to see all the
great people we've met at the previous tech sessions, and hopefully a
few new faces too! If your car is not ready to drive then just come and
visit, we'd love to see you! If you need directions, please see
http://www.PADMC.com <http://www.padmc.com/>  or just let us know.

On Saturday, we'll start off at 9 AM. (Coffee and pastries to open your
eyes :-).  Snacks along with beverages (including beer) will be served
during the day. Around 1:00 PM we'll have a cookout for lunch, and a
dinner cookout around 5:30 PM.

At sunset, we'll have our very own real Drive-In showing of Back to the
Future on an 18' outdoor screen, complete with vintage drive-in clips
and a full concession stand.

New for this year is our "Club Challenge" - an award for the most miles
driven to attend by club members from DMA, DMCMD, DCO and all others.
Take home a trophy for your club!

Please e-mail us to confirm your attendance, and perhaps a list of work
you'd like some help with. Significant others/children are welcome and
encouraged.

Please let us know
<mailto:dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=PADMC%20Tech%20Session>
if you plan to attend as early as possible, it makes it so much easier
to plan when we have a good count.

Hope to see you there!

-Dave and Juley
(VIN# 05927)

PS - The "Cow Crossing" signs on Franklin Road are not a joke -- please
use caution! =)