Re: [DMCForum] I got this in the mail... Is it legit?? FW: Delorean VIN

Re: [DMCForum] I got this in the mail... Is it legit?? FW: Delorean VIN 20018

I can confirm that Shannon Birdwell is indeed a real human being, and I
understand that he is working on a VIN chronology project.  It looks
like he just got confused about your cars' VINs...

Regards,
Jon Heese