[DMCForum] lined bonnet for sale...

I have a lined bonnet with one ding I am considering getting rid of.
Pictures can be seen at the following link but the site can't handle a lot
of hits at once.  If it doesn't work try back in a bit.

http://home.mindspring.com/~timnagin/bonnet/

Ken K. looked at it and said it was too nice to paint and the ding could be
easily repaired.  The bonnet is a little dirty from sitting in storage but
should clean up just fine.

Please contact me off list if interested.

Greg