Re: [DMCForum] VACUUM DIAGRAM

Vacuum leaks are a plague on electric cars.   I was very surprised to
find out how the D's vacuum components "normally" leak.   The mode
switch circuit is terrible.   I have isolated just the power break unit
and the vacuum storage canister and they have a slow leak that requires
the vacuum pump to run every 30 seconds.

Dave has the same issue.   I suspect the vacuum storage tank leaks.  We
be testing it soon. and let the group know.

Bob