[DMCForum] Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 18-20 Register soon!!!

[DMCForum] Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 18-20 Register soon!!!

April is a great month here in Florida. The weather is great and one
of the greatest car shows in the country is hosted here. The
Celebration Exotic Car Festival takes place April 18-20. This show is
the largest DeLorean gathering in the state. Last year we had 18 cars
show up. Our cars are displayed amongst the most expensive and exotic
cars in the world.

This is a fun filled three day gathering thats fun for car
enthusiasts as well as anyone who likes to have fun. You can attend
events throughout the weekend or just Saturdays Concours. To
register, visit http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com/. The DeLorean
Owners Association will have a special gift for every DeLorean owners
who shows up with their car.

In a recent discussion with the shows director, I was informed that
there are 20 allocated spaces for DeLoreans. Once they are all
filled, there wont be additional spaces available.

Please call or email me anytime if you have any questions about
Celebration. We look forward to seeing everyone there and making this
a record year for DeLorean attendance.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: