Re: [DMCForum] Re: Videobob To The Future!

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Videobob To The Future!

You dont understand, personal business comes first with VideoBob, his
pre-paid Delorean customers have to wait.

I am glad the other Delorean Vendor's dont do this to their
customers, but a Non-Delorean vendor would!

Mark V