[DMCForum] Videobob To The Future!

I just finished my latest demo reel, this time I utilized my Delorean Time Machine as part of it.
We pulled out the HD gear, cranes, lights and all the godies for this one.
I think you will like the way it came out.
Check it out on yourtube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fgxCpR6XqCM
Part 1: Music Videos

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qMTo6O_iRtQ
Part 2: TV Commercials

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iYVTIYnabkw
Part 3: Videobob on TV

I have a few more major paid projects to finish up, and they I will get back to work on the DSC06 DVD.
-VB