From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Martin Gutkowski
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:58 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: My Rear Tire Fits in the Bonnet!

LOL - have you any idea how that reads if you ARE British? Silly
question, of course not, you live on Planet Robertson...

congratulations on watching Austin Powers...

www.english2american.com

*shag */ /*1* /v/ lay (sexual). Usually refers to the act of intercourse
itself, except when used by a bloke
<http://www.english2
<http://www.english2american.com/dictionary/b.html#bloke>
american.com/dictionary/b.html#bloke> giving his
mates the details about what happened with that tidy
<http://www.english2
<http://www.english2american.com/dictionary/t.html#tidy>
american.com/dictionary/t.html#tidy> bird
<http://www.english2
<http://www.english2american.com/dictionary/b.html#bird>
american.com/dictionary/b.html#bird> he pulled
<http://www.english2
<http://www.english2american.com/dictionary/p.html#pulled>
american.com/dictionary/p.html#pulled> in the club
the night before. In this case, the term "shag" should be interpreted to
mean anything between a peck on the cheek and a punch in the face. Brits
find very amusing the use of the word "shag" in the US to refer to
certain dances. The term "shagging balls", used in the US to refer to
practise catching on the sports field, sounds to Brits more like a
medical complaint. *2* /adj/ tired. In much the same way as most other
humping words can be used.

content22207 wrote:

> Down South here we shag. We shag every Friday and Saturday night. We
> shag in public, in a big group, in a circle, grinning from ear to ear
> as we do so. There is of course proper music for shagging. People shag
> with other people's spouses. Girls will shag with other girls, but
> guys usually only shag with the opposite sex. Refreshements are served
> because you work up quite a thirst while shagging. Sit down, take a
> rest, watch everyone else shag, and when you're ready jump right back in.
>
> Shagging is a Southern dance, performed to Southern (as opposed to
> California) beach music (The Drifters, The Coastline Band, etc).
>
> BTW: If a pretty British girl offers you her fanny, don't pat her on
> the rear.
>
> Bill Robertson

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional