From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of mike clemens
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 2:37 PM
To: dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] HART AUTOMOTIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA

Has anyone had any problems with receiving their parts
they won on Ebay from Hart Automotive in PA??

They have been parting out a Delorean on Ebay for some
time now and their most recent auction ended on
November 11. I won a couple items from that auction,
paid for them the same day, and one of the parts even
arrived 5 days later. But, the second item is still a
no show. Emails, phone messages and snail mail have
all yeilded zero contact. It's like they just dropped
off the map.

Mike TPS 1630