From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of content22207
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 5:36 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: alternative fuels...

Chrysler tried this already in the 1960's. Wasn't user friendly at
all. MPG's were terrible IIRC. Turbines will run on pretty much
anything -- that's true.

Bio-Diesel is the fuel of the future.

Of course all the fuel in the world won't solve gridlock or the aging
of our driving population.

Bill Robertson

<http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/120/motorhead-messiah.html>