[DMCForum] DCS06 Videos

I have been patiently waiting for well over a year for my pre-paid
video VideoBob along with many other people.

When will all of us expect our paid for DCS06 video?

The waiting has been long enough!

I know you said you are so busy working on your BTTF props and
selling them but we pre-paid for our video's back in 2006.

Mark V