[DMCForum] Frame Removal

I need to lift the chassis 2" off the frame from the 2015 DeLorean for
a paint job.

Can some one clearly tell me how to do this?

I know there are 2 visible bolts in the bonnet that have to be removed.
I know there are 2 visible bolts in the rear engine area that have to
be removed.

But where are the other bolts in the center of the car?

How do I access them?

What section of the steering column needs to be loosened?

Bob