[DMCForum] Looking for LAMBDA Service Counter

[DMCForum] Looking for LAMBDA Service Counter

does anybody have a BROKEN

Lamba Service counter they are willing to sell?

http://www.delorean.com/store/p-7045-service-counter.aspx

I am interested in the innards to connect my existing cables
together ...

Thank You
Ken Kapalowski
ODOC - Ontario DeLorean Owners Club