[DMCForum] WHAT IS GOING ON AT THE DML

Okay, for four weeks now, I have been watching the
DML, (and yes, I subscribe to it also), and it just
keeps delaying and delaying.  The last post I saw was
yesterday and as of this email, nothing has happened.

I know there are posts out there, but for some reason,
may be moderators, may be Yahoo, or it may be the
'time machine delay', but nothing is going through.
What is going on???

I've posted a couple of possible solutions to other
members problems, but nothing is happening.  Is
something going on that other members need to be aware
of, or is it all my imagination----vivid as it is with
my 60's background???

Question:  Who owns the DML??  Walt used to own the
DMCForum, but has since turned that over to a couple
other folks because of poisoning within his body.  I
know who they are, but, I do not know who is the
controlling authority for the DML.  Whoever it is, it
may be prudent to take a look at your website and at
least ensure that legitimate, Delorean asked
questions, are posted promptly, and answers posted in
a timely fashion.  EX:  A question asked on Friday
night, so the owner can work on the problem, should
not be delayed until Saturday night or Sunday morning.

To all the other members, I apologize for asking these
questions, but something is not quite right, and the
List has a right to know.

Mike   TPS    1630

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional