[DMCForum] 2008 DeLorean Calendars now available online

[DMCForum] 2008 DeLorean Calendars now available online

Hey everyone,

The calendars that I have been working on for 2008 are now available
online. Please check out http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12 to see what they
look like. There are 2 wall calendars, and 8 1/2 by 11 inch one and an
over sized 11 by 17 inch deluxe version. For anyone that would want 15
or more of one of them let me know and I can get a bulk discount on them
(or other items). Thanks to everyone that submitted pictures, I couldn't
have done it without you all (especially since my camera doesn't take
big enough pictures)

I also have a slew of other DeLorean themed items available on this site
as well as on http://www.cafepress.com/irishdmc. Please check out out
the items and let me know what you think, or if there is anything else
that you would like to see featuring our cars.

Thanks!

Michael Babb

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional