[DMCForum] Florida Delorean Festival - Surprise & Discount

[DMCForum] Florida Delorean Festival - Surprise & Discount

I spoke at length with Steven Wynne this weekend about plans for the
show and he is working on a very special surprise that he is 90% sure
he can get done for us in time for the Fort Lauderdale show in 2 weeks.
I won't say publically what it is until he tells me that it's 100%
sure, but I'm REALLY excited about it, and once you hear what it is you
won't want to miss it! In addition, Tony at DMC Florida has made the
gererous offer to try and help draw more cars to the show by
volunteering to pay half of the car registration fee for each Delorean
entered in the Saturday show, so anyone who has already registered a
car will be getting $25 back, and anyone who newly registers from now
on can do it for $25 off the going rate, either for the full weekend or
for just the Saturday show part of the full weekend festival. So if you
haven't registered yet, DO IT NOW at www.deloreancarshow.com/florida
and come join us for a great Delorean & Back To The Future weekend :-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)