[DMCForum] Fall Foliage Tour 08 (Please read)

[DMCForum] Fall Foliage Tour 08 (Please read)

Hello everyone. If you plan on attending this year's Fall Foliage Tour, you will need to sign up by this Friday. The officers work very hard to plan fun and unique events for the members and we need an accurate head count to insure the event's success. This year we have reserved a 90' wedding-class yacht for a "DMA MEMBER ONLY" lunch/cruise on the final day of the tour. To make this happen, we need a minimum of 40 people to sign up. If we don't meet the minimum by the cut-off date, the cruise part of the tour will have to be cancelled and an alternate activity will be implemented. (If you signed up for the cruise and it's cancelled, you'll get a full refund, so there's no risk in signing up.) We're close to the minimum, but we're not there yet. So if you're planning on attending, please sign up ASAP so the cruise part of the event won't sink! ;) Every DMA event is unique in its own way. We're constantly doing new and different things every year. For example: this year we'll not only be touring on the ground, but members will have the option of touring in the air! Yes, plane rides on Saturday will be available to members at a hugely discounted rate! Speaking of discounted rates, the DMA always gets the best rates. For example: This year, all hotel rooms are under $95/night! And did you know that Saturday's BBQ lunch and museum tour is only $6? That's right, A FULL BBQ LUNCH AND TOUR FOR ONLY $6!!! There are other great deals as well. It's tough to beat the deals the club gets. We work hard to offer a fun and affordable "vacation". The DMA has grown steadily over the last several years and so have its events. We continually have people travel hundreds, and sometimes THOUSANDS of miles to attend the events! If you visit the website and see the pictures from past events, you'll see that a DMA event is not one to be missed. To read about the tour and sign up, go to: http://deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/FallTour2007/falltour2007.htm The DMA has the most active and enthusiastic members in the world; so show your enthusiasm! Sign up, support the club and have some fun!!! ---"Evil" DanDMA President

PS- If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at Events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: