[DMCForum] Re: Global Warming Swindle

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@...> wrote:
> I can't see any evidence that Greg is making this personal. He just
> isn't agreeing with you.

I'm not really trying to convince anyone of this stuff (I've tried
doing that before, on a automotive group, and it is an exercise in
futility), but it is frustrating when it sounds like he's implying
that because the decision is not easy, I can't be sure I have the
correct answer.

> BTW thanks very much for making the file available. My torrent download
> was so slow it was being overtaken by stationary objects... watched it
> last night with my girlfriend, and it was interesting to see her
> reaction to it too.

No problem.  I have plenty of bandwidth to spare, so I don't mind sharing.

Regards,
Jon Heese