[DMCForum] Re: Is my 1968 Caddy a Hybrid?

[DMCForum] Re: Is my 1968 Caddy a Hybrid?

We're talking about standards and principles here. Any man who would
denigrate himself to drive a Cadillac is tip toeing on the edge of a
dangerous slope to goodness only knows what other debauchery.

"It is better for a man to walk carrying a Lincoln hubcap than drive a
Cadillac and lose his very soul." Mark 9:43

Just imagine if the youth of America were all to rush out and buy
Cadillacs tomorrow. The wave of moral decay that would follow would
overwhelm us like a plague of locusts.

Lincolns, however, are another story. If the youth of America were all
to buy Lincolns, they would soon drive them to nursing homes and soup
kitchens for acts of great charity. Homeless people would be sheltered
in the plush and elegant back seats. Young soldiers would substitute
them for tanks and other vehicles of destruction, ushering in an
millenium of peace and air conditioned comfort that not only ends all
warfare, but could well witness the end of disease and suffering as we
know it.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@...>
wrote:

> With the reliability of Lincolns, I'm sure you'd do a LOT of walking.
> There is something to be said for getting daily exercise though.  =)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)