RE: [DMCForum] RE: [DML] 50 Worst Cars-What Moron Wrote This?

RE: [DMCForum] RE: [DML] 50 Worst Cars-What Moron Wrote This?

This is just pathetic, Bob.  Yes, I did see the car in person when I was
there.  I also took pictures of it.  It was not made of paper mache.  No, I
did not disassemble the EV1 at the Crawford Museum.  I talked with the
museum director and he was well aware of the conspiracy of these cars and
how they have been shredded.  He assured me the controller is still in the
car.  He did not disassemble the car while I was on the phone, take
pictures, and send them to me as proof.  I guess he is either in on the
conspiracy or GM sent their black-ops team in under cover of night and
secreted out the controller.  The EV1 at the Petersen Museum doesn't have
its controller, there fore the one at Crawford doesn't either?  Come on,
Bob.

All of your other mentions of evil Big Oil even further proves your arch
nemesis didn't cause the demise.  Large companies buy other smaller
companies and or suppliers and consume them all the time.  There is no
conspiracy there.  How do you know that GM buying all of those products and
instead of secreting them away, used them to develop cars like the EV1 and
the new Volt?  Gee, sounds like any other company to me that is protecting
their evil investment.  I still see no hard proof from you, just conspiracy
that can not be proven.  You can keep trying, but you aren't offering any
hard evidence that can be verified.

Greg

  _____