Re: [DMCForum] Electric DeLorean Conversion

Re: [DMCForum] Electric DeLorean Conversion

Dave,

DMCH did some experimentation in this area a few years ago.   They cut
out most of this section to attempt to make a bigger bonnet
space-especially to fit the rear tires.

It is a thin piece of fiberglass and really does not add any strength
compared to the box design around the perimeter.

I would certainly remove this section-it is something we have already
contemplated on building an electric D.

I would also look at removing the radiator and rerouting the AC hoses
to give more room.

Are you going to bring it to DCS 08?

Bob