[DMCForum] Pictures needed - 2008 DeLorean Wall Calendars

[DMCForum] Pictures needed - 2008 DeLorean Wall Calendars

Hello all,

I am again planning on putting together a wall calendar for 2008 and
would like to send a request out for cool DeLorean pictures to use in
the calendar.  Once complete the calendar will be offered for sale on
Cafe Press (www.cafepress.com/dmc12 <http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12> for
my store).

If you sumbit a picture that ends up in the final cut for the calendar,
I will provide a special link for you to purchase on at cost (typically
a dollar or 2 less than published store cost).

Ultimately I am looking for cool / interesting pictures featuring the
DeLorean.  Check out http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12.74213589 to see what
we came up with last year.  If you have a good picture you want to have in a
calendar, please mail it to me at calendar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:calendar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.  The best images need to be 3500 x
2300 or larger in size since these will need to be printed in high
resolution. I would also like to include the following about each car:
   Owners Name
   VIN Number
   Build month and year
   Any additional info about the car, owner, interesting facts, etc.

As soon as I have enough workable pictures I will get the calendars
posted to the store and will let everyone know about them.
<http://www.gullwingmagazine.com>
Thanks!

Michael